Designed for use as the baselayer “liner” glove in a multi-glove hand protection system.
Ideal for keeping hands dry and at a comfortable temperature while worn underneath
a synthetic “outer” glove while on the job.
- Snug fitting
Gloves have been tested per:
- ASTM D6413 for flammability,
- ASTM International Draft Standard Test Method Determining the Arc Rating of Hand Protective Devices Designation FXXXX, Work Group WK14928 Item 2 for arc rating EBT;
- ASTM E96 Procedure B Method for moisture vapor transmission;
- Internal Natick Method Spec for Drying Time,
- Internal Natick Method Spec for Wicking.
These specifications qualify the capabilities of the glove fabric under controlled laboratory settings. To discuss whether or not these gloves may be appropriate for your particular Personal Protective Equipement (PPE) needs please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these test specifications and the test results we obtained.
Gloves are sized to fit hand lengths (as measured from the wrist
crease at the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger of the dominant
hand). Scheduled sizes are accordingly:
- Youth / Adult Small: 7” or less.
- Adult Medium: 7” to 8”.Adult Large: 8” to 8 ¾”.
- Adult Extra-Large: 8 ½” or longer; ring size U.S. 12 – 13 ½.
When the hand length measurement falls on the border between two
hand sizes, we recommend order placement for the larger of the two sizes.
Care (Recommended Laundry Practice)
- Washing Machine Instructions: Machine wash cold water using
mild detergent soap and gentle cycle. Rinse. Lay flat to air dry.
- Hand Wash Instructions: Cold water hand wash with mild soap.
Rinse. Lay flat to air dry.
Label with glove content and care instructions is included in individual glove pair
packages. Gloves are distributed unmarked and tagless.
Gloves come packaged by individual pairs to facilitate easy kitting with hand
protection systems. Each packaged pair arrives in a clear, sealed-top poly bag
measuring 5” X 12” in size and 2 mils in thickness. Glove labels are paper
inserts inside each poly bag.
Glove Color: Black.
(Note that when white nylon-covered elastic yarn is used in the mock ribbed cuff in
lieu of black nylon-covered elastic yarn white is visible on the inside face of
the glove only.)
Gloves will appear small and crumpled in appearance upond taking them out of the package. These gloves will stretch to fit and stretch smooth upon donning.
- Bicomponent Yarn imported from Switzerland (73% Superwashed Wool, 25% Chlorofibre, 2% Spandex).
- Gloves made in the U.S.A. / RN 123565